July 13, 2011

hello, again.

Well it's been a couple months since my last post, but I thought I'd check in and say hello. It has been pretty slow around here lately... but I'm doing really well. A couple of things that I am incredibly excited about but I can't really share just yet.

This is off the record, but hopefully Cody and I will be going to visit Germany in September. I'm really excited about it. I've never thought of visiting Germany, but it will be a nice time away with the sweetest guy I've come to know. He makes me happy.






This picture was taken back in April, or March? For St. Patty's day. It was super fun to dress up for once... I hardly ever do!

I cannot wait to start back up in school again. I think I say that almost everytime the Fall semester rolls around. It's really only because I can't resist my love for Fall. I love the cooler weather, the stops on my way to class for a warm fresh cup of coffee, enjoying a nice read inside a Barnes & Noble all cozied up, and having to cover myself with long sleeves and warm coats! It all started when I was a little girl and took the 1/2 mile walk down to the school bus in a cooool, cloudy fog. While Mom would have me running out the door with a 'pancake-on-the-go.'


I'm happy to be back again - it was a nice break, but it's good to be back up and writing.
Please leave your comments!! I love them and always feel appreciated that someone's really reading my blog! It's good to know this isn't a hopeless effort :o)

Love, Stacia

No comments:

Post a Comment