August 7, 2011

Celebrate!

I will always have something to celebrate.
I'm so so so thankful for this little life given to me.

Reading Psalm 54 and 55 today... rocked my world.
I love feeling encouraged by the Psalms. It just brings my heart a good refresher and comfort.
Mmmm.

"With a free will offering I will sacrifice to you; I will give thanks to your name, O Lord, for it is good. For he has delivered me from every trouble, and my eye has looked in triumph on my enemies." (54)

"Cast your burdens on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved." (55)

I'm thankful today for the ability to serve a God who is omniscient, that he can execute perfect justice against the wicked. That I don't have to be afraid, or worried, or mentally ill. Thank you Jesus for everything you've taken me through, and let me triumph over.

Here's a quick photo of my new little Bug. She's the sweetest thing to ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment