March 9, 2015

5 Ingredient Avocado Fudge Bites

This weekend was awful in more ways I can explain. I think I cried a lot, so it was pure unadulterated emotional torture. Daylight savings happened and this morning just wasn't better. I woke up, like normal, showered and got all fancy for work, then on my way out the door I noticed my microwave still read 5:30AM. I mean WTF!! Damn. Be nice to me. I mean geesh. Come on. Give a girl a heart attack. Then I realized… it is for sure 6:30, and I'm okay. Whew. 

Even though this weekend was super lame, I decided to put the cherry on top and order delivery pizza. Man was it good. Cheat days are good. So good. They're like… driving with the windows rolled down listening to Jack Johnson on a favorite spring day good. They're like… Jumping off a rock into perfect cold summer water good. Like… oh my god I just laughed so hard I nearly peed my pants good. Like… I just sang so hard last night that my voice hurts to talk this morning good. Actually, they're just like that sometimes. The consequences can be bad. But this time, Mmmm baby it was good. I ate that pizza all to myself and did not feel bad about it at all. It left me happy and tired and I highly believe that is a blessing in life. Good vibes. Except I still didn't sleep well last night. Moving on… 

5 Ingredient Avocado Fudge Bites

1 Avocado
12 Tbsp Coconut Butter/Coconut Milk (of choice)
6 Tbsp raw honey/agave
½ tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Pinch of salt

Blend together, pour into a ice cube tray and freeze. After frozen, roll into your favorite dark chocolate bar (melt first, duhh). A new one I tried this round was called Dagoba. After I rolled them and put them onto parchment paper… they froze in an instant without even needing to be put in the freezer again. But I did it anyway. Because I'm dangerous. I can't tell you enough how good these are-- they are a must try. Next time, I'm going to add mint extract and see if I can't turn them into Mint Chocolate Chip Bites. My mouth is salivating. 





















Now I'm going to go work on having a better week, try and come up with healthy ideas to push through whatever this weekend gave me. We'll see what happens. In the meantime, I'm going to be positive and remember… I successfully posted another blog in less than a week! Positive vibes man… roll with it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment